Style: noun ˈstī(-ə)l the quality that makes something attractive, interesting or unique
The Breakdown: (clockwise)
1. Emily A. Clark wasn’t really utilizing her dining room, so she decided to repurpose it. She did a great job of turning it into a stylish and functional home office!
2. We’re loving the industrial lines, rustic finish and versatility of the Cello chair. In addition to being a great dining chair, it also works for seating in an entry, office, or craft room, or as an accent chair in any room of the house.
3. This gallery wall we discovered on HGTV’s website shows a stylish way to display your family photos and add some interest to a stairway.
4. A bold pop of color is always a great way to add style to any room, and you could easily accomplish that with a fun accent chair.
5. Chalkboard walls don’t seem to be going away any time soon, and we like the style Annette creates in this entry by painting a chalkboard wall, writing a simple greeting, and finishing it off with some great texture with the rustic coat rack and bag.