This is it! The last day of 2016.
For me, New Year’s is always a great time to settle in and take a breather from the busyness that is December. It’s a great time to reflect on the past year, and anticipate and set goals for 2017.
With that in mind, I decided to do one (or two) better than 10 top decorating posts this year. Instead I’m sharing the 12 top decorating posts of 2016. Just because.
So fill a mug with your favorite warm beverage, relax, and peruse the posts with me. Hopefully you’ll find something new, or revisit an old favorite, and the tips and ideas will inspire your decorating this coming year!
Top Decorating Posts of 2016
10. DIY Succulent Wreath (3 Ways)
9. Barn Doors (Still Trending)
8. How To Decorate When You’re Indecisive
7. How to Choose the Right Bar Stool Height
6. How To Hang Art: Simple Tips and Numbers to Know
5. Adding Accent Colors to Neutral Space
4. Designing Your Dining Room – Everything You Need To Know
3. Design Dilemma: Mixing Wood Finishes In A Room
2. 70’s Fixer Upper Brick Fireplace Makeover
1. How To Design and Decorate Your Bedroom (12 Tips)
Happy New Year!