1. This Fruit and Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette looks so fresh! Perfect for a hot summer day.
2. ‘Tis the season for grilling and this simple 4-Ingredient Marinade would be the perfect complement for grilled chicken.
3. Lettuce wraps are yummy, and these Chicken Club Lettuce Wraps might just be the perfect summer meal!
4. Slow cooker recipes have always seemed to be for fall/winter rather than summer. I’m rethinking that because summers are busy, and it would be great to come home to a meal that’s ready to eat!
5. For some of us, this may be an idea rather than a recipe because we
might will take the easy way out by using a box mix for these Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Think of all of the different flavors of ice cream we could try! Chocolate Brownie + Ice Cream = Simple Summer Deliciousness…