1. Spray paint branches gold for a very easy, low-commitment way to try out the new gold metallic trend, and add some texture and interest to your decor.
2. Here they used an old roller map as a decorative element and to hide the flat screen TV.
3. Apartment Therapy cut small cards out of card stock, put color swatches/floor plans/room dimensions on them, and put them on a ring. Great to keep with you so that you’ll have it when shopping for furniture!
4. Martha Stewart suggests sliding a rubber band over your open paint can, then gently wiping the bottom of the brush against the band each time you dip to keep the rim of the can clean.
5. Great idea to create a command center on the side of a kitchen cabinet!