We love getting outdoors this time of year – hanging out, and spending time with family and friends – and we know you probably do too.
Here are some easy ideas to add extra fun and function to your outdoor time:
1. It’s always good to have some entertainment options at an outdoor event and this DIY giant jenga by A Beautiful Mess looks like it could keep guests occupied for a while! (For more ideas, check out 27 Insanely Fun Yard Games.)
2. Keeping salads visible, but bug free, when eating outdoors. Not always easy, and using glass jars like Michelle from 4 Men and 1 Lady did seems like the perfect solution.
Using cupcake liners to cover your drinks isn’t a bad idea either. Smart thinking Why Wait for Life!
3. For a unique way to add ambience and additional lighting at your next party, why not hang a few candleiers? We love the idea.
They’re not meant to leave outdoors all of the time, so when the party’s over bring them in and add a unique accent to a space in your home!
4. This idea would take a little more time and commitment, but I love the idea of printing recipes for the dishes ahead of time and having them available for anyone that wants to take them, especially for a potluck. source: BHG
5. Sometimes you need a quick last minute appetizer idea, but you want it to look like you put some thought and time into it.
How about this cute chevron veggie tray that Natalie made? Makes eating vegetables look fun, right?