Summer can be a good time for sprucing up the porch and painting the front door, but the dilemma usually is – what color?
Of course we know that any paint color we choose needs to compliment and blend well with the rest of our exterior, but many times that still leaves us with quite a few options.
And there are so many options, aren’t there? Neutral, colorful, light, dark, subtle, bold…
If painting the front door is on your current to-do list, and choosing a color has got you stumped, we’ve rounded up some resources that might help you.
HUE TO TRY: Sherwin Williams 2802 Rookwood Red
Painting the front door – resources:
- 12 Best Paint Colors for Your Front Door
- Personalize Your Front Door with Paint
- How to Choose a Front Door Color
- 28 Inviting Colors to Paint Your Front Door
- Our Pinterest Board: “Doors, In and Out”
When it comes to choosing a paint color for your front door, which are you most likely to choose? Neutral or colorful?