If you’re like me, you have basic holiday decorations that you use each year, but like to mix it up a little and add something new or different so that it’s not always exactly the same. (And if you’re like me, most of your holiday decor is still nestled snugly in it’s storage boxes waiting to be unpacked this weekend! Where did the time go?)
Or maybe you’re all done with your decorating, but this might spark an idea to add a little something extra to your holiday decorating this year (or pin some ideas for next year!)
1. Choosing and Decorating the Tree. If you’re headed out this weekend to purchase a real tree, some tips on choosing and caring for it, and some inspiration for decorating your tree, real or not!
2. Christmas Tree Alternatives: Sometimes, no matter how much you might want a full-size tree, there just isn’t room for it. Luckily, there are a lot of creative alternative options…
3. Holiday Wreaths. Whether you purchase a wreath or make your own, there’s just something completely festive and welcoming about having a wreath on the front door.
4. A pretty holiday home tour that includes a link to hundreds more!
5. Tie it up with a bow. I wasn’t going to post anything food related, but this was our most popular pin from our holiday decorating + recipes Pinterest board this week (this one was a close second), so I thought you might like it too! It’s decorating of sorts and Martha Stewart gives you the template for the bow. Then it’s as simple as laying the stencil on the brownies, dusting with powdered sugar and removing the template. Clever.
For more Holiday Decorating Inspiration, check out our “Tis the Season Pinterest Board! Happy decorating…